Terms and Conditions
- Price is per 1 computer
- If your computer is faulty and we cannot repair it onsite, we can take it and bring it back repaired.
- If your PC or laptop is faulty and we cannot repair it onsite (or in any other unexpected circumstances), but you do not want to use our collect & repair service, you will be charged £30.
- You need to give us all software you have purchased to install it to your computer after system crash or windows reinstallation.
- You need to back up all data on your computer before engineer's visit. Alternatively our computer engineer can make personal data backup for an extra charge.
- Estimates are fixed and a final price.
- Any Customer information (such as Name, Address or email address) that Focus Computer Services hold will not be sold or passed on to any 3rd party companies or anyone that does not work for Focus Computer Services without prior agreement from the customer. We reserve the right to pass details (including address and details of all types of communications) on to our agents where there is an outstanding balance.
- When authorising work the client authorises Focus Computer Services to store any necessary data and back up such data as required. Any information will be held on a secure computer or data storing device which only Computer Repair's staff have access to. Focus Computer Services will only use this backup for restore purposes only. Focus Computer Services will destroy the back up after one week of receiving payment.
- We can keep this data longer if this is required by the client. Please inform Focus Computer Services should you require this additional service.
- If you are required to send your computer into Focus Computer Services workshop for further repair/diagnosis then Focus Computer Services will hold your computer as security until payment has been received in full. You can track the progress of the insured delivery online using a tracking ID number that Focus Computer Services will provide. Any estimates and/or quotes are valid for 5 days only from estimate/quote date.
- We pledge to you when any computer work is undertaken only the necessary fault finding is undertaken, any data on your computer is strictly confidential and is treated as solely the owners content.
- Any personal information stored on the owners computer i.e. customer databases are treated with strictest data protection act and when your computer is within our care, either remote or in our workshop all data is strictly completely confidential.
- Focus Computer Services will repair your Computer as described and for the charges shown in quote (unless such charges are revised with your oral or written consent).
Focus Computer Services cannot be responsible for loss or corruption of any data when formatting or working on any Computer or hard drives, it is the client's responsibility to in writing, inform us of any data to be saved or backed up. Without written backed up data requests Focus Computer Services assume Computer can be wiped without saving any current data. We may contact you to inform you that a format is required and then we would normally require client to request data saved.
- Focus Computer Services cannot be liable for any loss of earnings, loss of any financial or non-financial gain or loss of any revenue while any work (including guarantee work) is being carried out.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods
- All goods and services are subject to VAT at the rate applicable at the time.
- Until all Invoices are paid in full products supplied remain the property of Focus Computer Services